Fortnite update 15.40 is available to download on consoles, PC and mobile.
The new Fortnite update brings back the Flintlock Pistol, some fan favourite LTMs, and makes more Exotic weapons available from in-game vendors.
However, it’s the items found within the game files that are of the most interest to fans.
This includes new skins, a brand new in-game event, and the reveal of upcoming challenges.
As you can see from the image below, new skins and variants include Sica, Xander and Britestorm Bomber.
Even more exciting is the appearance of a brand new Legendary Glider.
The Cerberus Glider is part of the Vanquisher Set, which also includes the Sica skin and the Arena’s Blessing Harvesting Tool.
Interestingly, there’s also mention of something called Short Nite, which takes place in Party Royale on February 20 and February 21.
More to follow…
As you can see further down the page, fans have uncovered the next set of challenges launching after update 15.40.
The Week 13, Week 14, and Week 15 challenges have all leaked ahead of time, beginning with the Week 13 challenges from February 18.
Fortnite Week 13 Epic Quests…
• Scan a server at a Surface Hub (1)
• Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (3)
• Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, and Retail Row (300)
• Pistol Damage (300)
• Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (1)
• Enter the Zero Point (1)
• Destroy Crystal Trees (5)
Fortnite Week 14 Epic Quests…
• Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
• Harvest Fruit and Vegetables (8)
• Earn Bars to Hire Characters (150)
• Visit Different Restaurant Kitchens (2)
• Drive Car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park (1)
• Drop Car off at Gas Station/Garage (1)
• Drive Car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)
Fortnite Week 15 Epic Quests…
• Distance Travelled Through Sand (500)
• Spend 5 Seconds within 20 metres of enemies while sand tunnelling (5)
• Spend Bars (500)
• Purchase Items from a Character (1)
• Upgrade a weapon (1)
• Get intel from a character (1)
• Hire a character (1)