Volcanic eruptions and human-caused changes to the atmosphere strongly influence the rate at which the ocean absorbs carbon dioxide, says a new study. The ocean is so sensitive to changes such as declining greenhouse...
An international research team has for the first time obtained the structure of the light-sensitive sodium-pumping KR2 protein in its active state. The discovery provides a description of the mechanism behind the light-driven sodium...
A team of researchers, led by astrophysicist Sumner Starrfield of Arizona State University (ASU), has combined theory with both observations and laboratory studies and determined that a class of stellar explosions, called classical novae,...
Warming events are increasing in magnitude and severity, threatening many ecosystems worldwide. As the global temperatures continue to climb, it also raises uncertainties as to the relationship, prevalence, and spread of parasites and disease. A...
- Fredericksburg remove slave auction block this month
- Muriel Bowser calls on Trump to withdraw military and federal law enforcement from district
- Motorcycle crash detection: Bosch introduces automatic emergency calls for motorcycles
- Florida ship explosion: Nine firefighters hospitalized; report
- Indianapolis police investigating officers who struck woman with batons, report
- Germany Madeleine McCann suspect posed as a Jaguar-driving
- British Airways-owner mulls quarantine legal challenge (Reports)
- Zion Williamson stay on improper-benefits inquiry (Reports)
- Elvis Costello Shares New Song “No Flag” (Reports)
- Portland, citing George Floyd case, discontinues use of police in schools (Reports)
- Coronavirus Canada updates: Almost all Quebec students in a class infected with COVID-19
- Children of ex-Saudi intelligence official disappear, Report
- Israeli researchers directly observe light flow using unique quantum microscope
- Missing woman’s remains identified using national DNA program, Report
- Woman fatally shot by NB police during wellness check