Fortnite fans are working their way through the overtime challenges for Week 11.
The latest batch of Fortnite challenges are available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Android and Nintendo Switch.
The new challenges reward players with lots of additional XP for the Battle Pass. There’s even a new Harvesting Tool available to unlock.
Levelling up the Battle Pass is key to unlocking all of the best rewards. This includes new skins, emotes, sprays and even V-bucks – which you can use to get the next Battle Pass.
The week 11 challenges are all themed around Valentine’s Day. Specifically, it’s your job to help Fishstick find love.
Fans can do this by catching fish, serving Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner, and by finding him a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard.
Another challenge tasks players with choosing a character to be Lovely’s valentine.
One of the more interesting challenges involves collecting Grimbles’ love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold.
Fortunately, this is a pretty straightforward challenge, especially if you know where to look.
As you can see from the map above, there are three locations where you can find one of Grimbles’ love potions.
You only need to grab one of the love potions to complete the challenge, so choose where you want to land and get hunting.
One of the love potions can be found in the middle of Fort Crumpet, just behind the barricade on the table.
If you’re still struggling to complete the challenge and need another helping hand, then check out the vide below.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 11 challenges…
• Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (3)
• Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
• Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
• Collect Grimbles’ love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1)
• Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)
• Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
• Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine! (1)