Fortnite developer Epic Games has released a fresh batch of challenges for Week 11.
The newest selection of Fortnite challenges are out now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Android and Nintendo Switch.
Completing weekly challenges rewards players with additional XP, which is perfect if you’re looking to level up the Battle Pass. There’s even a new Harvesting Tool available to unlock.
Levelling up the Battle Pass is key to unlocking all of the best rewards. This includes new skins, emotes, sprays and even V-bucks – which you can use to get the next Battle Pass.
The week 11 challenges are all Valentine’s themed, as players must help Fishstick find love.
Fans can do this by catching fish for Fishstick, serving Fishstick a fancy dinner, and even finding him a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard.
Elsewhere, players are tasked with collecting love potions, delivering it to Slurpy Swamp, and finding boxes of chocolates.
If you’re struggling to complete the latter, then Express Online has put together a guide to help you complete the Week 11 challenges.
As you can see from the maps below, boxes of chocolates can be found in multiple locations across the map.
There are boxes of chocolates in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges and Retail Row.
You only need three boxes, which means you’ll have to visit at least two different locations. Fortunately, however, you don’t need to do this in a single match.
As you can see from the map above, one box of chocolates can be found in the south-east building of Pleasant Park, and another in the west.
There are also chocolates in the northern and southern part of Retail Row.
If you’re still struggling to find the boxes of chocolates, then check out the video below for a guide.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 11 challenges in full…
• Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (3)
• Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
• Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
• Collect Grimbles’ love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (3)
• Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)
• Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
• Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine! (1)