Volcanic eruptions and human-caused changes to the atmosphere strongly influence the rate at which the ocean absorbs carbon dioxide, says a new study. The ocean is so sensitive to changes such as declining greenhouse...
An international research team has for the first time obtained the structure of the light-sensitive sodium-pumping KR2 protein in its active state. The discovery provides a description of the mechanism behind the light-driven sodium...
A team of researchers, led by astrophysicist Sumner Starrfield of Arizona State University (ASU), has combined theory with both observations and laboratory studies and determined that a class of stellar explosions, called classical novae,...
Warming events are increasing in magnitude and severity, threatening many ecosystems worldwide. As the global temperatures continue to climb, it also raises uncertainties as to the relationship, prevalence, and spread of parasites and disease. A...
- British Airways-owner mulls quarantine legal challenge (Reports)
- Zion Williamson stay on improper-benefits inquiry (Reports)
- Elvis Costello Shares New Song “No Flag” (Reports)
- Portland, citing George Floyd case, discontinues use of police in schools (Reports)
- NYC zero new deaths: New York reports its first day without deaths by COVID-19
- Un procès requis contre les frères Bogdanoff pour “escroquerie” (détail)
- Covid-19 : Des médecins généralistes endeuillés par le Coronavirus
- Pendant le confinement, Un éleveur des Vosges crée un nouveau fromage
- Le Défenseur des droits veut une « traçabilité des contrôles d’identité » (détail)
- Un des avocats de Tariq Ramadan, accusé de conflit d’intérêts (détail)